From Friday morning, each day will follow the same structure
• From 7-8 there are 3 choices of morning practice.
• At 9 the day begins in the main hall with keynote speeches, panel dialogues and other main stage events.
• At 11:30 all presenters of that day introduce themselves in a 30 second “elevator pitch”.
• From 11:30-13:00 participants choose one of 9 parallel section rooms. There will be 3 or 4 presentations on a similar topic, followed by a facilitated dialogue.
• After lunch there are 2,5 hours for deep experiential workshops, while the evenings are dedicated to social events and large group processes, exploring and celebrating the European tribe.